Busy Business Owner?
Let Us Serve As Your In House General Counsel
We are here to assist our small and medium sized business clients who want dedicated general counsel support to help busy business owners with day to day business and legal decisions. If you want a trusted advisor to work with you and grow your business, reduce your legal risk and spot key issues, you will benefit from this program. We tailor this program to your needs and offer flat and fixed monthly fee options.
With our fixed monthly fee service we perform the above services, based on a fixed amount of time with a minimum commitment of 12 months.
For a fixed monthly fee, we offer you:
- Unlimited calls to our office where you can speak to your case representative
- Experienced and dedicated General Counsel who is familiar with the needs and objectives of your business and U.S. visa requirements.
- Identify and anticipate important business and legal issues to your attention
- Relevant document drafting, research, negotiation, and legal services
- Basic Employment and non-compete issues
- Hire and coordinate with outside counsel as necessary
- Ongoing business and immigration strategy discussions
- Maintenance of Corporate Books and Records & Corporate Secretary Functions (Stock Register, bylaws, etc.)
- Hire and co-ordinate with Certified Public Accountant (CPA) for maintenance of Federal and State tax documentation, advisory, and filing services.
Both you, the client, and our firm will enjoy the simplicity and predictability of a true flat monthly flat fee without hidden costs. You needn’t worry about the “meter running” during the agreement’s term—in fact, we encourage you to call as often as you need, and to treat your primary contact in our firm the same way you would an in-house lawyer. Regardless of the time involved, the fee we agreed on remains the same. Our firm is willing to invest more time when needs are greater in return for a recurring monthly fee.
For more information about our In House General Counsel Service, contact us today to schedule a consultation.